As COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to impact people and companies globally, we are reminded of just how critical it is to support one another during these challenging times.
At PPS, the safety and well-being of our customers and staff is always our top priority. We wanted to personally update you on the steps we are taking to minimise risks to our staff and to ensure that we can continue to service our customers in the weeks and months ahead.
During this time our staff will be required to ask the following pre-screening questions when responding to requests for on-site services, pre-settlement/settlement inspections and repairs.
These pre-screening questions are:
- Are you displaying flu-like symptoms?
- Have you returned from international travel in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with anyone suspected or confirmed as having COVID-19?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, our response will vary according to the urgency of the request.
If the request is non-urgent (such as a defect), under the circumstances we are unable to send an inspector in person at this time. We will stay in contact and return to your request in no less than 14 days if it is safe to do so, based on guidance from relevant health authorities.
If the request is urgent (such as a plumbing failure), we will carefully consider what additional steps must be taken to ensure the safe resolution of the matter.
Other precautionary measures:
- In the event that you develop symptoms or are diagnosed with COVID-19 prior to the appointment we ask that you advise us immediately. We will respect your privacy and maintain confidentially if this occurs.
- If we become ill before the meeting or appointment, we will advise you.
- We are respectfully asking customers participating in pre-settlement inspections to limit the number of attendees to two. Please discuss your circumstances with our PPS Covid Care contact.
- When attending meetings, we will maintain social distance and will not shake hands, as advised by the World Health Organisation.
- We may wash/sanitise our hands and ask you to wash/sanitise your hands, before and after the meeting.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact our dedicated PPS Covid-19 Care teams on: Mr. Khanh +84. 914014725.
Thank you for your continued support, our thoughts are with all of you and we hope you stay safe and healthy.
Dr. Nguyen Vinh Nhi Phuong